Snoop Dogg – Reincarnated
Reincarnated is the twelfth studio album by Snoop Dogg, and the first under his alias Snoop Lion.
The album was released on April 23, 2013, and it’s his departure from hip hop and his debut in the reggae genre.
The album features guest appearances from Drake, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Akon, Rita Ora, Mavado, Popcaan, Mr. Vegas, Collie Buddz and Miley Cyrus, among others. Production was handled by Major Lazer, Ariel Rechtshaid, 6Blocc, Dre Skull, Supa Dups and Diplo, who also served as executive producer. It is a companion project to the documentary film Reincarnated.
The album debuted at number 16 on the Billboard 200 chart, with first-week sales of 21,000 copies in the United States. As of June 26, 2013 the album has sold 50,000 copies in the United States.
01. Rebel Way
02. Here Comes the King (Feat. Angela Hunte)
03. Lighters Up (Feat. Mavado & Popcaan)
04. So Long (Feat. Angela Hunte)
05. Get Away (Feat. Angela Hunte)
06. No Guns Allowed (Feat Drake & Cori B)
07. Fruit Juice (Feat. Mr. Vegas)
08. Smoke the Weed (Feat. Collie Budz)
09. Tired of Running (Feat. Akon)
10. The Good Good (Feat. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (Feat. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)