Jamie Foxx – Best Night Of My Life
Best Night of My Life, which was previously titled Body is the fourth studio album by American actor and R&B singer Jamie Foxx.
The album was scheduled to be released on July 20, 2010, but on October 6, 2010 Jamie Foxx appeared on 106 & Parks 10th Anniversary and confirmed his album “Best Night Of My Life” will be released December 21, 2010.
On on April 6, 2010, the first official single, “Winner”, featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I., was released.
The second official single was “Living Better Now” which features Rick Ross and was followed by “Fall For Your Type” which features Drake as the third official single.
1. This Will Be (Intro)
2. Best Night Of My Life (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
3. Living Better Now (Feat. Rick Ross)
4. Winner (Feat. Justin Timberlake & T.I.)
5. Freak (Feat. Rico Love)
6. Hit It Like This
7. Yep Dat’s Me (Feat. Ludacris & Soulja Boy)
8. Fall For Your Type (Feat. Drake)
10. Let Me Get You On Your Toes
11. 15 Minutes
12. Sleeping Pill
14. All Said And Done