Looks like Lil Wayne’s most anticipated hip-hop rap album “Tha Carter IV” is no longer dropping May 16.
Sources reports “Tha Carter IV” has been pushed back to the month of June, with no further details provided.
Last week an unconfirmed tracklist of the album hitted the internet (below):
Tha Carter IV Rumored Tracklist
01. Tune This
02. Team Player – feat. Birdman
03. Fore Play
04. They Love Me – feat. Drake & Nicki Minaj
05. John (If I Die Today) – feat. Rick Ross
06. No Competition
07. Holy Grail (History) – feat. Kanye West
08. Carter Cash – feat. Jay-Z
09. 6 Foot 7 Foot – feat. Corey Gunz
10. Play My Game – feat. Tech N9ne
11. Anne – feat. Swizz Beatz
12. Street Life
13. Hard Talk – feat. Bon Iver & Game
14. Fall From Grace – feat. Eminem
15. Brain Dead – feat. Gucci Mane
16. No Trust
17. Maybe She Will – feat. Drake & Rick Ross
18. My Legacy
But it has also come to our attention that this rumored tracklist has nothing to do with the album been pushed back to June.
Lil Wayne is currently selling his Miami mansion purchased early last year for $14 million. He is asking $12.9 million for a possible quick sale given he has an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax lien hanging over his head.
The IRS says Lil Wayne owes the government a total of $5.6 million, which breaks down to $3,351,078 owed for 2008 and $2,258,956 for 2009. Last year, he had liens against him for more than $1 million for the tax years 2004, 2005 and 2007.
In anyway, we dont think this also has anything to do with the album push back, stay tuned as we findout more about the cause.