Drake – Biography, Discography, Photos

Thu, 30th April, 2009

Aubrey Drake Graham (born October 24, 1986) is a Canadian actor, rapper and singer. He is known for playing Jimmy Brooks, the physically disabled character on Degrassi: The Next Generation. As a rapper, Graham uses the stage name Drake, and is often billed as the new version of The Fresh Prince.

After rumors of signing with Young Money Entertainment, it was later confirmed that Drake is only affiliated with the label, and has officially signed with Interscope Records.

Graham was born in Toronto, Ontario, the son of Dennis Graham, a drummer who worked with Jerry Lee Lewis; his uncle is musician Teenie Hodges. His father is African American (a native of Memphis, Tennessee) and his mother is a white Jewish Canadian. His parents divorced when he was five, and he was raised by his mother in Toronto’s wealthy Forest Hill neighbourhood, attending elementary school at Forest Hill Public School, and high school at Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, where he began acting. He also spent many summers with his father in Memphis.

Discography
– Mixtapes
2009 – So Far Gone
2007 – Comeback Season
2006 – Room for Improvement

Photos
drake4 drake21 drake-1

You Might Like

MORE Artists

This Post Has 49 Comments

1. myriahh:)) says:

heyy…drake i ant like some grls up there ya ur are so fine but i am sure thats not what ur all about… I LOVE YOUR SONG BRAND NEW and i watch ur video everydayy but i can relat on the divorced parents my did too wen i was 5 and i was involed in somethinggss but lifee is hard …at times but my cuz and ur songs help me thro hard spots :) ) thank you

it would be nice to tlk to yuu…
    <3 PS all these grls want u but havent had u ….hahah funny how they dont even kno u …lol all they want is in ur pants

2. nanii says:

so00 l0ve yur voice ii l0ve da s0ng i can take yur giirll– yuh so0o cute– ii so0 l0ve all yur s0ngss– i just wishh i can meet yuh 0ne dayy–

much
    l0ve drake—-

nanii babii–
    drakee babii–

3. Savannah Knipp says:

IF YOU COME AND SEE ME YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT A RELL WOMEN THAT WOULD ROCK YOUR WORLD AND YOU WOULD NOT WHAT TO LEVE ME YOUR WORLD WOULD BE HOW YOUD LIKE IT TO BE AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHING YOUR HOTTTT AS HELL BUT YOUR HOTER THEN HELL YOU f**KIN FIN ASS AND I DO NOT SAY THAT TO ANYBODY BUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Balbina says:

Ohmg!!I Love The Shit Out Of You!!You Are Too Fuckin Sexy!!I Love You Forever!!Babe I Love You Everything You Do Is Sexy!!I Love You Stay Sexy!!Love You

Love,Drake’s Wifey

5. M3LYY says:

#3YY!! SO, I WUZ WATCHIN’ DEGRASSi && I WAS LIK DAT GUY LUK A LOT LIKE dRAKE* SO I HAD 2 LUK IT UP, && I WUS RITE!!**

…->p.s. I LUVV YUHH DRAKE!! MY NEW FAV. SOnG: $MONEY$ TO BLOW!!!

6. briitany says:

hey drake i think ur a real hotiie n i luv ur song forever its my favorite cuz i will forever luv u drake u r my favorite wish u gud luck in ur buisness hope u blow up bigger than ever cuz ur da best n u will always be a cutie 2 me i hope dat u suceed in wat ever it is u wnt to acommplish ur da best n i luv u 4 dat .

7. mz_platinum_Cuti3 says:

wut it do Drake u r sexxi n im luvin ya music ya fee me i think u got a hella of style ya flows plus u can sing now datz wut it do ya feel me itz gud dat u can rap n sing do ya thing ya dig much luv 2 ya doe *muah* imma big fan of urz

8. Ciara Alexis says:

i fucking love Drake he was fine as Jimmy as sexy as Drake!!!!!! man i feel so bad that he busted his ass though that made my bones hurt seeing him do that i cannot belive that he fucked up his acl well anyways weather he can walk or not i fucking love you!!!! Drake!!!!”}

9. Kristy says:

hey aubrey..omg your my favorite guy on degrassi i watch it every single saturday
    (well all the old ones atleast). i absolutely love you new song ‘Best i ever had’ its really sweet.;
    there some pretty messed up people on here tho. ILY AURBEY!!!:D
    i’m your NUMBER ONE FAN!

10. Brittany says:

Drakey pooh. I don’t want your money don’t want your cars or the clothes I just want to be your baby…Big up!!!!!! :) I love you baby your #1 scorpio lover

11. Tay says:

Drake, if u read this shit release that so far gone to iTunes because they r 2 lazy to get it but lexy what is this rapping thing about that is a offense hahahah but I think drake could turn out to be a lil Wayne due to the cash money deal but I can see him turning out to be a rapper that’s name goes right up there with PAC and biggie this ain’t no groupie speakin either this is true talk drake raps about the truth and things that have todo with being a young rapper and coming up in the game he all so adds a dope baseline to power the words and express himself this is what I would call a true artist

12. jelitza diaz says:

iLOVE DRAKE DRiZZY ROGERS !!
    wiff all my heart , i havee all your cd’s omqq yuor soo F****q sexyy ;D i will rape the S**t outta yuu ;D , & i cnt wait til yous comee on TOUR , if i onLy had one day wiff chu .. wouff ill show yu a real women ;)

13. mz.jean says:

DAMN SUM OF YA’ll qIRLS SO DAM STUPiD iMEAN I kNo DRAKE THE SHiT NOW Bt DAM YA’LL qOT NO LIFE WITH YA’LL HE YO FUTURE HUSBAND BItCH PLZZZZ HE DNT WANNA B WiTH YA’LL&& i KNO HE DNT WANNA B WiTH ME qOSH U qIRLS NEED A LiFE

14. Ashley says:

Ok all of ya’ll sound so young right now..I mean he don’t want a child he is looking for a grown women no duh.Ok yes he is fine and the best rapper besides lil’wayne.They bothin the same catorgey..so get off they jock and get a life ckuz he minez…

15. MissJaja says:

iight u all need 2 calm da hell dwn cuz hez mine !!! :) lol hes is so0o damn hot nd sigs amazinly…. ily drake u da best i eva had is my #1 song on my playlist nd my ringtone its banginnn :) ) L1 duecezzz

?????????????????????????????????????????
    <33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33<33

– khadijaaa

• bibi says:

Drake is my future husband not your bitch.I love him because he is so cute and so hot and sexy plus he have a sexy voice the best I ever heard

16. Mrsx. Drake Graham says:

*omg* i love Drake . .
    I cant wait until he start his tour
    bcuz his wife (me) lol will b there. .
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
    YOU DRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE !!!!!

=Mwahhhhhhhhhhhh *May God Bless you*
    cant forget the best rapper alive {Lil Wayneeeeeeee} I love u 2 hun & R.i.P dha *King* of hip hop [Michael Jackson] i love you Mikeeeeeeeeeee [gone but never forgotton]

17. samantha says:

yo um… amyia harmon…. GEtS Off DHA HUBBy yOU DuMb HOE yOU SlEEp fCK WRONg WiT yOU yOU tRYNA diEE? ? ? yOU SlEEP ANd YEA BiTCH i SAiD iT. . .

18. MSz. BECCA bABY! ! ! says:

diS B YA GiRL MSZ.BECCA REPPiN DHA 3O5 NARANjA All DAY! ! ! lOVN ME SUM DRAKE StR8 UP iLL RAPE HiS ASS lMAO x2. . .i ? DRAKE fCK A HOE fCK A NiGGA 2 iTZ All BOUT MUhh HUBBy DRAkE. . .