Good Kid, M.a.a.D. City is the major-label debut studio album by Kendrick Lamar, and it is set to be released on October 22, 2012.
“The Recipe” is the first single from the album, it features Dr. Dre and was released on April 3rd 2012.
The second single from the album is “Swimming Pools (Drank)”, it was produced by T-Minus and mixed by Dr. Dre and TDE’s Ali, released on July 31, 2012.
“Compton”, released on October 2, 2012, was a promotional single and it features features his mentor Dr. Dre.
01. Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter (Prod. by Tha Bizness)
02. Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (Prod. by Sounwave)
03. Backseat Freestyle (Prod. by Hit-Boy)
04. The Art of Peer Pressure (Prod. by Tabu)
05. Money Trees (feat. Jay Rock) (Prod. by DJ Dahi)
06. Poetic Justice (feat. Drake) (Prod. by Scoop DeVille)
07. good kid (Prod. by Pharrell)
08. m.A.A.d city (feat. MC Eiht) (Prod. by Sounwave & THC)
09. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. by T-Minus) [Extended Version]
10. Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst (Prod. by Like of Pac Div & Skhye Hutch)
11. Real (feat. Anna Wise) (Prod. by Terrace Martin)
12. Compton (feat. Dr. Dre) (Prod. by Just Blaze)
13. The Recipe (feat. Dr. Dre) (Prod. by Scoop DeVille) [Bonus Track]
14. Black Boy Fly (Prod. by Rahki) [Bonus Track]
15. Now or Never (feat. Mary J. Blige) (Prod. by Jack Splash) [Bonus Track]
16. Collect Calls (Bonus Track)
17. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. by T-Minus) [Bonus Track]